Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So tomorrow is the beginning of May long. I am so ridiculously excited, it's almost unhealthy. I can't freakin' wait to just get away and have fun for a bit, and not have to worry about any lame stuff like school or UGH, my friends.

Holli, also known as H, is coming with me. It's pretty hilarious 'cause the rest of our friends are all going in this co-ed, one tent, lets get drunk everynight camping trip. And surprisingly, I'm not even jealous of it. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that there is NO WAY that I could stand being with some of those people for 2 or 3 days. It jsut wouldn't work. I'd probably bust an artery or something by being too pissed off. Haha stuff like this just really makes me think.

I consider myself to be a pretty cool person. I mean, I know I can be annoying and all that jazz, but I feel like I'm a pretty alright person. But whenever I'm with some of these people, I can just feel my self-esteem going down. Honestly though, I've kinda always had that problem.
I always make friends with people who are more popular than me, or people who might say they're my friends, but they really just need people to be around them all the time.

Not this time though. I think I've hung around with people who make me feel like crap for long enough. You know that feeling when people are talking about inside jokes, just laughing away, and they never bother to explain what's so funny? And when you ask they never tell you anyways? Well, that's pretty much been usual for me. It's not cool. And it is going to stop. Either I'm going to make some new friends, or people are going to realize that they can't walk all over me anymore.

You know, reading over all the things that I've written here, I kinda sound like I have a horrible life or something. But I really don't. I think I should probably take the time to explain that. I have some really cool friends that I can tell just about anything to. Well, I have two of those kinda friends. H, and Amanda, lets call her A. You see, these two I can pretty much trust with anything. I know that they both care for me, and they're just really great. Not to mention the fact that they can make me laugh even when I feel like strangling several people at once.

I also have an amazing boyfriend. He'll be known as J. J is quite the character. We've been dating for almost 8 months, which is pretty freakin' long in teenage years. He's really great. I can talk to him about just about everything. It's so wonderful to have him in my life.

Anyways, I'm done writing now. I'll continue with my life story later haha. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment