Tuesday, September 22, 2009

music is my boyfriend, musiccccc is my girlfriend.

YO. I am addicted to listening to the same songs over and over and over again. Holy moly, I don't know how I live with it haha. You know what I love about songs? They totally bring back memories. I sometimes listen to a song that I haven't heard in a really long time and all that I can think about is who I was with/what I was doing the last time I listened to the song. It's SUPER intense. Well, I think so anyways. Um.. oh yes, the reason that I brought this up! It's cause last night Jarred and I picked another song to be "our song". Cheesy, but who cares? I like it. Our songs are I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab and I want to hold your hand by the Beatles. It's freakin' epic. Soooo, yeahh haha. Be jealous of me. :)

Hmm, this weekend I went to a party with some friends, and it was super crazy. Holli was DD and she drove a bunch of drunkies home (and I came with her because I'm a wonderful friend!). Anywho, these people were absolutely hammered. And or high. It was just ridiculous. These were the people who are CONSTANLY absolutely plastered, and yet they are the "cool kids". It makes me so mad! These kids had no idea which way was up.. they were going to a new party at 2 in the morning, and they obviously had no intention of going home anytime soon. People like that.. I don't see positive futures for them. The kids that skip school every single day, come to school high as a kite.. UGH! I just get so mad because they're messing up their futures and it seems as though they don't give a crap about it! Grr. It was just a very big eye-opener for me because I've never really seen people like that before.. I mean I have. But this just reinforced it for me I think.

ANYWAYS. Enough of that.

Today I had dinner at le boyfriends house.. haha that was fun times. I love his family. They're so similar to my family in some ways, but in other ways they are just completely different. I really like talking to them, just for a kind of.. different point of view I guess? Like today we had this big argument about chick flicks. Jarred and his Dad were totally against them, and all of us girls were totally for them. It was just so fun to get into a debate with them! It sounds to corny, but it's actually true haha.. I love being a part of his family, of being included in his day to day conversations. It's silly, but that's alright :)

Ack. I want to keep writing but I really need to go to bed. So I'll write again soon, don't worry!

PS. Things to write about soon :
  • overview of my 19 day canoe trip
  • night of the living dead! and other SU events
  • my mother and how she is NEVER home :(
  • stupid school dress code, and how it's freaking 30 degrees out these days!
  • and some other stuff that I can't think of now :)

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment