Thursday, September 17, 2009

Naps are my new best friend

The last couple days I have been napping every day when I get home from school 'cause I'm just wiped out. It's weird. And I can't decide if I like it haha. But life goes on.

Anywho, big fight with le boyfriend last night. Woot woot. I'm so mean when I'm mad. But it's all good, 'cause we talked everything out and now we're all fine and dandy! So, no harm done. And I've heard that when people don't argue then their relationship is flawed! So clearly, ours is fine haha.

Ooh. So today was the first unit exam in Math 30 Pure. Freakin' scary mang. It's kinda hard, but that's okay because this is potentially the LAST TIME that I'll take a math course, ever! Oh wow, that is so so so exciting. I've gotta do good in this though haha or else I won't get into my school :( and that would be 100% tragic.

I'm totally rambling about crazy random things. It's fantastic. Hmm. Oh I know what I should talk about.

This weekend I'm going to my friend Amanda's place for a little gathering. It's going to be amazing. Except some of my friends are kind of starting to piss me off. I mean, really, you're going to ditch all your friends to go to a party where there are going to be a bunch of drunk people everywhere just so that you can hook up with girls? That's just ridiculous. It bugs me so much when people are like that. So they must smarten up or I'll be forced to beat them. :) ANYWAYS, other than those shennanigans it's gonna be all good. I'm stoked to chill with my peeps haha. It's gonna be good times.

Alright well I'm not in the mood to write any more. So I'm going to sign off. Oh, and I'll write about my Wilderness trip later. I just don't have the stamina for that much writing right now :P So later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment