Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Musings on a scintillating day.

Today I had to get up at 5:30 in the morning for a Student's Union event. Great. The best part is that when I get there, the teacher supervisor yells and shouts about how I have to get moving. Like, really? I'm pretty sure that i showed an immense amount of dedication by showing up on time even though i live 1\2 an hour out of time. UGH!

But, not going to let it bring me down. I am confident, competent, and successful. So hah.

My parents and family members have been telling me that I should start writing articles and submit them to my almost-auntie, who is the owner of a local magazine. It would be monumentally freakin' amazing to be published, but, I'm kinda scared to do it. I don't even know why, but I totally am. I think that I'm just going to try and bite the bullet though. If I write a couple of articles and give them to Kim then maybe she'll publish them. If not, it's no hair off my back. Skin off my back? I don't remember how it's supposed to go. BUT, you get the gist. :)

So, this weekend is Jarred and my (grammar? ah who knows.) ONE YEAR ANNI. Yeah, I know. I can't freakin' believe it either. The weirdest part about it is knowing that in another year, I will (HOPEFULLY!) be off at U of A, starting a completely different life. It's just so... odd, you know? I mean, how many people really stay with their high school boyfriend in university? I think it'd be so hard to start over like I want to if I was still with him. But at the same time, I have no intention of losing contact with my best friends.. So what's my deal? Maybe I'm just scared 'cause a year is such a long time. I really don't know.

HAH. I love looking at facebook pictures and seeing people looking like demon babies. It really brightens up my day, 'cause if you can put pictures like that on the internet, where anyone can see it, you've gotta be pretty damn confident in yourself. And confidence is amazing :)

Alright. Oh, I was going to end my entry there, but I just realized I forgot to talk about my drama class! Well. My drama class is crazy. It's full of... unusuals, lets put it that way. The people who shower only occasionally, put deoderant on even more rarely, and don't really understand social cues. It's great. I love being in a class with so many of them because, as horrible as it sounds... I don't care about impressing them. No matter what I do, they will not care, because they do things a trillion times weirder. I'm sure some people would hate the class, 'cause there are a lot of people who aren't "cool", but I absolutely love it. It does help that I love drama class :) but that's alright haha. OH, and I'm also making new friends in the class. And my bestttters Holli is in it, so it's fantastic. Anyways, to sum up : drama class owns.

OKAY. I think that's enough writing now :) So, peace outt! I will write again soon.

PS. Did you notice that I didn't take a whole month to write again?! Yay, progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment