Sunday, July 4, 2010

i just wanna waste some time with you.

Today was... absolutely amazing. I think that I'm actually falling for him. And, to be honest, that scares the shit out of me. I feel like me with him. I can do anything, say anything. Be the absolute loser that I am, and he still just smiles at me like I'm the most special thing he's ever seen.

I hate to be cheesey, and I don't want to put more importance on this relationship than it deserves, but... he makes me feel whole, complete. And that's not something that I want to lose. It's been almost 4 months. And as hard as I fight it, I can't deny that some serious feelings are taking hold of me.

I'm really scared. So, so scared that I'm deluding myself. That this is nothing more than a summer fling to him, and that when I move we'll just lose touch. God. I don't even know what to do about next year. I don't even want to think about it, I just want to enjoy what we have.

As scary as it is, I'm in love with how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment