Thursday, July 8, 2010

why would you lie about something dumb like that? why would you lie about anything at all.

Oops, I missed a day. What am I doing with my life.

Day o3.
What you did today.
(I'm going to write what I did yesterday because that was the day I was supposed to do it for, whoopsie daisy)
Yesterday I... slept in until about noon. Got up and had some cereal... Read an Isabel Allende novel for a few hours. Got ready for work, went to work... came home and talked to the boy and then went to sleep. Not too interesting haha.

Day o4.
A picture you took.


I chose this one because I really like it, and cause I have this weird obsession with clouds, so I thought this adequately represented me.

Haha. What a strange post. I'll be sure to post again when life gets interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment