Sunday, July 18, 2010

i stand corrected

Do you ever wonder what it is inside of you that makes you decide the things that you decide?
I wonder sometimes... where did I get this moral code that keeps me doing from kick-ass things, and why do I listen to it? Maybe when I think I'm doing something right, I'm actually being totally stupid and limiting myself because I'm actually scared.

I think that's the truth of it - I am scared. I am scared of doing something that people won't like, of being someone that people aren't appreciative of. And it worries me, because I want to be my own person, and do things for me, but I feel like sometimes it isn't een possible because I don't jknow where my thoughts are coming from... What I think is my opinion may be influenced by something else and I might make stupid decisions that have nothing to do with what I really want.

This probably doesn't even make sense.
I'm just confused... about what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, and why I'm not doing some other things. Ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment