Monday, July 5, 2010

oh, your body will burn tonight, though your heart may still remain.

I'm going to do a blog entry each day for 30 days, following a set of questions/things to do. Starting today! :)

Day o1.
A recent picture of you and 5 random facts about yourself.



random fact o1.
I'm a huge book nerd. When I get a big paycheck, I treat myself by going to chapters and buying books. I've loved reading/books for pretty much as long as I can remember. I'm a very fast reader - I can get through a book in about 2 hours if I want to, depending on the size of course. Whenever I'm really upset and I feel like I'm going to explode, I pick up a book. They're my escape.

random fact 02.
I'm afraid of dogs. I've never really told anyone that, but it's true. Especially the jumpy, hyper, really excited ones. They just freak me out. But at the same time, I totally want one. I have issues.

random fact 03.
There aren't too many people that I feel really comfortable with. No, that's not right... there are many people that I feel comfortable with, I get along with people quite easily. But I always seem to be the person that isn't in the "inner group", if you know what I mean. I'm a bit of an outcast, and I always have been. I'm not too sure why. That's not to say that I don't have friends, because I do. I'm just not overly close with people because they seem to not like me as much as I like them. That sounds so pathetic! But I'm not complaining, that's just the way it is.

random fact 04.
I am in love with music. I listen to it constantly, and it makes me happy.

random fact 05.
I want to make a difference in the world. Stupid, 'cause everyone says that. But I actually do, I want to make a difference for someone who is hurting.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment